Monday, September 04, 2006

News & Thanks & Everything Nice

Well it's official; I'm wearing sweaters on an almost daily basis, the sun's taken a liking to playing hide and seek, and the malls are full of kids stocking up on school supplies and fashion accessories sure to make them uber-cool. The Fall is coming, faster than ever!

I want to thank all of you for the kudos on my new website! I always appreciate the feedback. It's been a busy summer for me, and alot of that busy is about to unfold. Here are a few things to stay tuned for...

For those interested in seeing me babble under pressure, stay tuned for my appearance on The Mom Show November 14th, at 9am, 11am and again at 2pm.

Also keep an eye out in November for the cover of Today's Parent Toronto , which can be found either tucked inside Today's Parent magazine, or handed out free in Toronto public libraries. I had the pleasure of photographing the winner and contestants of the cover contest for this Toronto magazine.


But you can catch me even sooner at Today's Parent Baby and Toddler Show taking place at Metro Toronto Convention Centre, October 28-29-30th. I'm excited at the prospect of meeting new faces over the course of that weekend, and hope to see many of you there!

I've been a little neglectful about posting preview samples on here lately because of the new client proofing feature on my website, but I'll try to share a little more in the upcoming weeks. For now... here's a couple of my favorite shots from the weekend. Her name was Morgane, and she was all about chocolate ice cream!