Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Ode to my Late January Clients!

They were the brave souls that came to me from 2 weeks to 3 days before my move, and so made no appearances on my blog...... until today!

Tiziana & Tony, and their sweet-as-a-button brand new little baby girl...





Itty Bitty Nicole with her abundance of smirks, gurgles and giggles...





Princess Lucy and her stunning baby blues...




Madison with her enormous chestnut eyes... (I had a serious mommy-wanna-be crush on this little cookie because she looks just like my sister when she was a babe.)



Prince Peri, the smiliest little honey on the block...




Bronwyn, who's expecting a little cookie I'm dying to meet in the next few weeks....




Mikaeel, with his giggle that still has me giggling when I think back about it...




That's that! Stay tuned for a glimpse of my last few clients in the next short while. I know I've been terrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible at keeping up on here since the move, but there's hope: I'm catching up, and hope to be able to "sneak peek" my clients shortly after their sessions again like I did before. Thanks for checking in!