Friday, March 16, 2007

For the Love of Wanda

I'm killing Wanda. But I didn't mean to, I promise.

Wanda came to me last year to photograph her wild and beautiful four year old son. At the time, I had just begun to gain popularity, and business was just beginning to grow. I had all this time to spoil my clients... I got to sit down after every session and post a blog entry with teasers of their sessions.

A few months have gone by, and things have gotten pretty busy around here. I had a session with Wanda, Jacob and her brand new twin pumpkins a week ago, and haven't had a chance to post anything on here about them yet.

Now it looks like I'm not the only one paying the price of success, because not only am I missing out on the early excitement of the reactions to the "sneak peeks"... now my loyal clients are dying of anxiety!

There is hope! I know I've been going on and on about the moving, and how I'd fallen behind and was working on catching up... but I mean it. I am days away from a system that will have me working as effectively as I was back when I only had a few sessions here and there.

But for now, I'm bumping Wanda ahead of the line. I think she deserves it; I mean, look at those sweet little cookies! They were enough to send me home with a serious case of the clock-ticking!

Enjoy, Wanda!