Monday, April 24, 2006

Shannon & baby Lola

Shannon came to me today with her brand new baby girl. I swear if she had to, she couldn't pick me out of a line-up tonight because this new mum was completely enraptured with her new baby girl, and never took her eyes off of her! I can't complain... this new bond made for some gorgeous photos. Here are a few previews, Shannon. I hope you're getting some sleep!

Ah, new mums! I always finish these shoots wishing I had a little bundle of my own, but the cats will just have to do for now. Here's something you can add to the list of "Things I didn't know about Josée": Not a mom yet.

I also assisted Andreas at a wedding held at Canoe restaurant this weekend. I should have some samples of work that I did that night on here by tomorrow, so stay tuned!


Josée