Sunday, April 30, 2006

Happy near-anniversary, Roxanne & Michael!

Roxanne is my only sister, my baby sister, although we're only a year apart in age and she hates me calling her that now that she's a grown woman.

While trying to put together a wedding portfolio, I've been going through the photographs that I took at their wedding last June, and realized that their first wedding anniversary is coming up soon!

When I look at their photographs, I can't help but re-live that day as if it was yesterday. As soon as I look at the photographs of their first dance, I inevitably start humming "La vie en rose". They really had the sweetest afternoon of a wedding. It was really more than I could have ever hoped for my sister, and I'm so glad that I refused to have anyone else capture that day so that I could have all of these photographs to look at whenever my little heart pleases!

Take a look at these... what a perfect couple they are!

Josée