Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Congratulations, Mike & Connie!

This past weekend, I was a guest at Mike and Connie's wedding. Mike is a good friend of my boyfriend's, Nelson, and made him his best man. I agreed to tag along, and since they'd already hired a photographer, I stayed on the sidelines and captured a few moments here and there.



It was a lovely wedding between two families that really know how to have a good time! I now wonder what I'd be like, had I been born in the Maritimes. Here are a few shots from that day and evening.



I met alot of people that night since Nelson was the best man (I couldn't very well crash the guest of honor table). Among the people I got to know was Althea, a lovely girl who claimed she didn't photograph well. I thought I'd post this one then, to prove her very, very wrong.



Cheers!

Josée