Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I miss it!

Maternity portraiture has always been one of my favorite things to do. But for some reason, I've been getting much more commissions for child portraiture than for yummy mummies, and I miss it so much!

So for those mummies to be that are shy, or worried about belly marks or other concerns... there are oodles of flattering angles, there is digital retouching, there are more good reasons than there are excuses; don't let anything get in the way of having some very special portraits taken. Pregnancy is the closest bond you'll ever share with your little one, and it would be a shame to let that time go uncaptured.

If you have any questions about maternity sessions, or would like to discuss your concerns with me, I'm always available for consultations at no charge, and with no commitment to book a session.

Take a look at these... does it get any more precious than that?

Josée