Monday, October 30, 2006

Aaaaaaaaaaaand the winner is.............

Tanya Frenette was the winner of my draw for a session held at the Baby & Toddler Show this past weekend. Her ballot was picked out of 229!



I had a great time this weekend as an exhibitor among a sea of cute babies, quirky toddlers and sweet expecting couples! I'm looking forward to seeing those who have already scheduled their sessions and to speaking to those who will be calling soon.

Potential clients weren't the only people I got to spend time with this weekend; I was lucky enough to be the neighbour of both Allison of Nummies (Specialty Nursing Lingerie! check it out at www.nummies.ca), and Trina of Maus Wear (handmade items for babies & toddlers! check it out at www.mauswear.com). Allison had her baby girl Tessa with her the entire weekend, and I have to say that she is one of the happiest babies I've ever seen. By Sunday, I broke down and had to take out the camera to snap a few shots of her.








I also met Allison's husband and two adorable sons. This family radiated with the kind of joy that can only come of being part of a family that is completely loved. It was really moving to watch.

Well that's it for me! Back to work; I have alot of catching up to do. Thanks again to all of those who paid me a visit this weekend, and to those who took the time to get to know me and my work.

Josée