Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Nap Interrupted

Last Saturday I had a shoot with a 3 month old little pumpkin who wasn't very happy that I had the audacity to pay her a visit on a day where she hadn't quite finished her nap.



The experience inspired me to remind potential clients out there of one of the qualities that make me a great family photographer to work with. When you book your photography session with me, my commitment to you is never limited to time & talent -- you're promised consideration and sympathy, and are always sure to receive the best possible work that could be created with your little munshkins, no matter what happens.

If there's a fussy spell, there's always time for a feeding. And if the fussy spell becomes a fussy day, it's understandable. These things happen, and there are always second chances. There should be no guilt or appologies for something so unpredictable.

We rescheduled this little pumpkin's session for another day. Her mum should be happy we gave the session a second chance because the portraits are just splendid!

Happy sneak-peeking, Lisa!

Josée