Saturday, August 25, 2007

Where did the summer go?

I've been taking a little time off these past few weeks to catch up on some paper work and get ready for the Fall. Apart from the old Blog, I've also been neglecting my newsletter, so appologies to those of you who have been expecting news this summer. Ironically, there are many news now, but it'll just make the Fall newsletter that much more interesting!

I've got a brand new set of birth announcements and holiday cards (yes, holiday cards... I know it sounds painfully early to be talking about those, but the truth is that Fall is sneaking up on us and it's almost time to be sure you book your session on time to get those back on time for the holidays!)

I'm also working on a new website... the current one hasn't failed me, but the new one will have features that will make mine and possibly my potential & current client's lives a little easier.

Aside from updating you on the goings on at Portraits by Josee, I also just wanted to post something to say how happy & humbled I am to be doing what I'm doing today for a living. I've only been in business for a little over two years, and I still sometimes have to pinch myself to believe I'm living this dream. I think it's important you all know that when I hear your wonderful comments, when you share your life stories with me, when I get hugs from your kids and I see your tears of joy when you see your children in my work, I am fantastically glad to have been chosen to be your family photographer.