Friday, April 25, 2008

It's raining boys!

Whenever I book a shoot with 2 or more boys, I wind up with a bit of an overwhelming "phew, what have I gotten myself into" feeling when they all come busting in with all that energy. But it doesn't take long for me to remember why that energy is just gold. Sessions with multiple kids are always a challenge (because it's difficult to keep everyone in the same immediate area) BUT what they are fantastic for is that without fail, the kids are always amazing at feeding off of each other and more than ever, I'm able to be an observer without having to rely on myself or mom & dad for entertainment. In the end I have these portraits that are just so great, organic and true to the spirit of my little subjects.

Here are a few of my faves from my session with Joanne's little guys. I'm so thrilled she brought them to me!