Friday, May 02, 2008

Hola! From sunny Mexico!

Well I am almost at the end of my holiday and will be returning home in two days. Apologies to those who have been trying to reach me this week; I promised myself a whole week away from the internet while on vacation, if only to assure myself I am nor a work or an internet addict (hurray, I´m somewhat balanced!). I have mixed emotions today; half of me will (of course) miss the beach, the lounge chair and the pile of books next to me, making me a little emotional about the departure. But the other half of me misses home, my friends, my puppy-doll and work. As I thought about that this morning I got a warm feeling of gratitude for being someone that can say they miss work... what a great career I have.

I am in Mexico with friends who were wed here a few days ago, and will have some gorgeous images to share with you when I return, along with a few from sessions I wasn´t able to get to before the trip. I´m really looking forward to getting back in touch with you all!