Tuesday, January 16, 2007

A little quiet spell on the Blog

I thought I'd let you all in on why I won't be posting very much in the next two weeks or so. I'm headed into a very busy time since I'll be moving February 1st. I'll be shooting, and packing, and making sure my clients are well taken care of, so there will be little time for me chattering away on my blog!

I'm going from the Beach neighbourhood of Toronto to Riverdale; which is just a few blocks west of where I am now. Not a huge geographical move, but I will really miss the Beach. I'm still planning on using Ashbridges Bay as my outdoor location for shoots; but I'll now have Withrow Park as another great location for sessions.

When I'm settled in, I'm really looking forward to sharing my ideas and new products to make the best of your photographs. I'll soon be able to accept credit cards for those who prefer that method of payment. I'm always looking for ways to make my services convenient for busy moms, so if you have any ideas that you think would improve your relationship with me, I'm very interested in hearing them.

I'm also planning on updating my galleries to reflect some of my most recent work, so don't forget to come back in early February for news and updates. In the meantime, I welcome your questions and comments, so drop me a line anytime... there's always time for e-mail!