Saturday, January 12, 2008

I'm moving!

Yes, already! I've only been in Riverdale for a year but I came across a space I just couldn't resist, and off I go to the west end. This move is quite an exciting one for me, I'm looking forward to meeting my clients, new and old, in a beautiful loft at Dundas & Keele. Now a loft means lots of light, which will bring me back to shooting with that romantic available light I used to work with. Back in those days, I shot with available light only; now that I have the studio equipment, I'll get to enjoy both. What a thrill!

I can't say I'll mind being that close to High Park, too! I'm sure to be found there at least once a day enjoying a walk with the pup.

I'll be taking January 27th to February 3rd off to get settled in, and taking sessions up until the 26th. So if you'd like to see me in Riverdale, make that call. If not, see you at the new place!