Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A little midnight pick-me-up

I usually don't blog much when it comes to my personal life, but I just laughed so hard I have to share it with the whole world. I was sitting here swamped with editing and holiday card designing, and a friend of mine dinged me on Messenger with something funny her husband said to her tonight.

And I'm just all about sharing smiles & laughter. So here's how the conversation went:

Her: I'm going downstairs, you want anything from there?
Him: I have a small request.
Her: Shoot.
Him: Can you please get me some ice cream... but the important thing is that you have to get me teenie spoon. You know, that little spoon. I always eat ice cream with that small spoon.
Her: Ok... Teeny spoon. Got it. So how much ice cream do you want?
Him: The whole tub, please.

I kid you not. I know them too well to doubt any part of that conversation. I should add this man is like 6'2. Did you spit-laugh on your monitor, too? :)