Sunday, November 02, 2008

My Daylight Savings Shoot

Today I met Aiden and Liam for a shoot. Mum & Dad were worried that Liam would be very timid but this little cookie turned into an instant ham for me and breezed on right through the session. Aiden suffered a little because his nap schedule didn't really agree with the daylight savings switch, but I think we managed quite well, all things considered!

When I'm photographing families, I try to do more than photograph what they look like; I want to be able to show what it feels like to be a part of this family. I must have hit the target with these folks because I was smiling ear to ear while going over their portraits... have a peek! Can you feel how much fun they are??













This is where we started to lose Aiden... I just can't resist that baby drama! After that shot though was the moment that made me bust a gut at the session. When Aiden started to lose it, we asked Liam if he could make Aiden laugh, and he happily obliged.. but to no avail! That's when he threw his arms up and gave me that "Sorry! Can't help you!" look, which made me laugh so hard I think Liam might think I'm a little crazy now!