Thursday, June 15, 2006

Me, on TV!


Well, it's official! Last Tuesday, I was at the Alliance Atlantis studios in Toronto as a guest expert on The Mom Show! My goal was to give great tips to moms on how to take better pictures of their kids, and I think I succeeded... though I was so nervous, looking back on it now, the whole experience is a bit of a blur.

All I remember is waiting in the greenroom and feeling so anxious, that everytime I heard my name said on the TV set broadcasting the taping, I twitched a little. I was a little embarassed and self-conscious because it's not like me to lose my cool, but in the end, everyone was very pleased with what I had to say.

I was a little too busy to ask for a photograph of myself and Catherine or Laurie, but I'll see what I can do about getting a still-shot of the segment, and post it here if I do.

For all of you interested, the episode is set to air in the Fall, on Life Network. The show airs at 7:30am, at 11:00am and again at 2:00pm. There is no specific date planned yet, but the episode number will be 2097, the title of the episode being "Drifting Apart".

Josée