Monday, June 19, 2006

Shooting Moms!

Well there's something I don't get to do very often! Today I had a shoot with Laurie Gelman, host of The Mom Show, and her fellow co-host, Catherine Marion, came along for the ride... which added alot of fun to the mix!

When we were through with the formal headshots we needed for Laurie, I was able to capture both of the girls together. It was great to see that there are still things that are true on television today; the friendship between these two was tons of fun, and shooting them together made me feel like I was a photographer at a girls' day out!

I've been photographing families for so long that I've forgotten that they aren't the only treasure to capture in life; I think it's time I get together with my girlfriends to celebrate friendship!

Josée