Saturday, December 02, 2006

The Colors of Jaymin

This afternoon I had a blast photographing Jaymin, a handsome and curious little almost-two-year-old. There were alot of things to keep him busy today, so much so that family pictures were not on this little guy's agenda at all. I got this great snap of a runaway in progress that I had to share.


I love that one! His parents shouldn't worry, though... I did get the more traditional family photographs. (And I guess by traditional, I mean everybody's head made it into the frame loud and clear!)
When I get a busy shoot with a toddler that loves to explore and play with what seems like anything that's out of the shooting area, I always get the inevitable "working with kids must be difficult" comments, but I have to say... it's always the ones that make me sweat that give me the most colorful sessions. Here are a few portraits from my shoot with this little guy.