Monday, December 04, 2006

A Vice A Versa Sunday

This Sunday was fun and interesting! I had two back-to-back sessions with 2 families of four with a baby and a toddler; the first session was with a baby boy and toddling girl, and the second was the opposite!





My first shoot was with Lauren & Austin, two adorable little stars. My favorite part of this shoot was Lauren, who was the epitome of the reasons I love to photograph little princesses; young girls have this sweet and elegant grace that is just so beautiful. To anyone that asks why I think photographing children is easier than adults, I'd show these shapes and lines to:



The way young girls move is like a subtle dance full of gorgeous moments that could never be solicited by a subject posing. Here are a few more highlights from this shoot.






And onto the next! Little Finn & Margo were just as cute and original as their names! Finn was a boy with moves...

And little wide-eyed Margaux was absolutely irrisistable.

Altogether, gorgeous family!



Things are getting busy, and my blog entries may get a little shorter.. but I'll do my best to keep you updated! Happy holiday shopping!