Thursday, April 12, 2007

Meet me at The Babytime Show!

Haven't had a chance to meet me yet? Want to chat with me again? Or just have an itchy shopping bone that needs scratching? Come by The Babytime Show this weekend at the International Center in Mississauga (6900 Airport Rd), and say hello!

I'll be there, along with a few others, I think. There's this girl named Dora that's going to be there, too. (hee hee!)

If you're looking for me, I'm booth #113. This weekend and the following 2 weeks are going to be the last opportunity to book a session at the current prices on my website. My fees will be increasing May 1st. I'll be blogging to talk about all of this in just a few days. Fear not; there will be options!

Cheers, and happy weekend! It might actually be a good one, so leave your rain boots at home!