Thursday, April 19, 2007

This is my 100th Post!

So strange to think this is the 100th time I do this. Time does fly when you're having fun!

Well I have to chat about The Babytime Show of last weekend. First of all, congratulations to Brenda H, who won my draw for a Classic Session. I'm looking forward to meeting her and her two boys in the upcoming weeks.

The show really was a treat for me! Honestly, when I get to these things, I start to wonder whether I'm doing it for business or for the baby parade!

The other reason I loved being there was that when I'm surrounded by so many people and get to talk to people about my work, I realize that I'm alone most of the time when I'm working! I work from home, so if I'm not shooting, I'm working by myself and I don't get to do much schmoozing. That's a big part of what made the weekend a real pleasure.

According to the ballots signed by those I met over the weekend, I spoke to at least 240 people over the course of those three days! I think that about satiated the social butterfly in me.