Monday, May 28, 2007

I'm back!

It may appear as though I'm slacking on the blog-front, but I assure you it's completely unintentional! This week has been a busy one for me. I took a few days off to both plan & achieve a little office makeover as well as to upgrade my computer, which took much more time out of my schedule than I could have imagined. But it's all progress so all the hard work is well worth it!

There are two sessions that I should have mentioned (and peeked) a bit sooner than now but here they are at last... appologies to Brenda & Sarah for having kept these ladies on the edge of their seats as they waited for their sneak peeks!

I first had a session with Brody & Shafer who were as sweet as they were fun to capture. That middle shot may look like a serious showdown, but these two little boys were more friends than brothers and had me gawking the whole time!




I then had a shoot with Ella, who was positively a blast. I loved her for her multitude of expressions... just when I thought I'd captured them all, out came another little smirk as adorable as the last!



Enjoy the sneak peeks, Brenda & Sarah!