Friday, May 11, 2007

*WILD* Ambition

For a while now I've been thinking about hosting a mom group gathering that would include portraits of the babies both as a group and a few individual shots. I gave it a shot with one mom group on Monday and I have to say, though I was a bit nervous when six strollers pulled up at the house that afternoon, those two hours were just pure joy & fun. Here's a peek at a few shots that I got that day...


Friendship is a highly underrated relationship in portraiture and it was my goal to right that wrong with this pet project. I understand it may be a little expensive to schedule portrait sessions for baby & friends, but when everyone comes together for a small fee, much fun is had and everyone benefits!



Mom group sessions last about two hours and include snacks. If you think your mom group might be interested in scheduling a session, e-mail me for more information soon; I'll only be booking one per month!