Thursday, May 31, 2007

Shannon & James



I'm going to contradict myself a little in this post. I don't usually do weddings... they're just not really my cup of tea. But when Shannon asked me to photograph hers, I didn't think twice about doing it because Shannon is more like a friend than a client to me; she was the first person to trust me with the photography of her family a few years ago. I couldn't imagine saying no to her... and I'm so very happy I didn't.

Shannon & James' wedding was fairytale lovely. It was out at The Briars on Lake Simcoe on the most gorgeous day last week; I really couldn't have asked for a better setting. But the best part was the couple itself, and the family & friends that were there to celebrate them. My favorite part of this wedding were the words spoken. From vows to speeches, I've never been a witness to so many great testimonials of love, respect & appreciation in one day. It was heart warming & inspiring.

But enough chitter-chatter.... here are a few images from the day!