Monday, June 30, 2008

Mila's a Sister!

I was so ecstatic to hear that Mila just became a big sister, and that I would get to photograph her again with this little cutie. I hold this family really near to my heart, not only because they're great and always a joy to photograph, but because they were with me right from the beginning, when I met Mila for the first time! That was back in the day when I was working hard on getting my feet off the ground while moonlighting as a waitress. I can't believe I'm already at the point where I'm seeing families for the third time now, and watching them grow... it's so special, and touching. It makes me feel like a distant family member.

Have a peek at my first shoot with Mila by clicking here! And here's the second, on the beach... remember that perfect cupcake baby? That was her!

Now look at how she's grown... I can hardly believe how much time has flown!






You know what saves me at almost every toddler shoot?? The sleeping bunny song! God Bless the sleeping bunny song!



This is soooo adorable it made me squeal!