Saturday, June 14, 2008

*Siiiiiiiiiiiigh.....*

I lost my heart on Friday morning. Jesse James stole it, and the funny thing is he was asleep the whole time! I don't really have words to describe the pleasure it was to photograph him, I can only say that browsing through the photographs has had me sighing and awing, and wondering how I'm going to get my heart back. What a little muse he was with that hair and those adorable squishy lips and those sleepy newborn moves that make you wonder if there's ever again a time in a human being's life where sleeping can feel as comfortable as a newborn looks when dozing.

I'm going crazy here... here are a bunch of my favorites.











I know I've been teRRible at blogging lately; not for lack of wanting to, I can assure you. The truth is I think the last time I was this busy was just before the holidays, and I'm having a heck of a time catching up. But will you ever catch me complaining about spending countless hours working on photographs of beautiful children and sitting with teary parents as they enjoy their angels in my work? Never! Bear with me as I get through the next week and keep an eye on the blog as there are about twenty sessions I should be blogging about the minute I get the chance to. I've been meeting alot of adorable & interesting people that warrant a little chat about.