Monday, June 23, 2008

Sweet & Poised

Not long ago, I had my second shoot with Maeve and Dylan (check out the first shoot), this time at the studio. Dylan remembered me right away and turned into a little maverick for the entire shoot.


But I had to spend a little more time getting Maeve's personality to shine through that sweet and poised exterior she is really really great at maintaining.





A challenge I welcome, because I find it so rewarding to get an array of expressions from an introverted child. I got some really great shots of Meave when she was a little shy and reluctant to open up, and then after a little chat about a few of her favorite things, I got a peek at a more comfortable and relaxed Maeve, smiling with a twinkle in her eye.



This may go down in history as one of my favorite sibling shots, ever!