Sunday, May 25, 2008

It's a Newborn Blog-a-thon!

I saw alot of newborns last week! It makes sense, since I saw alot of pregnant woman just a few months ago! :) Here they are in no particular order...

This is little Taro! A pretty chill little baby, this one... you wouldn't think so judging from that last shot, but I think that fuss lasted just a minute or two. I can't resist those little gums you see when newborns cry, it's just so precious. (I know, only a girl without children would say that, right?)

It was great to see Dax again, too... I was really touched that he remembered me and took to me as soon as he saw me. Kudos to brave mom Mylene who's sure to have her hands full once this new one starts chasing Dax around the house!








This here is little miss Clare, born to Natasha & Brent just a week ago! If you ask me, this little cookie loves being photographed as much as her mom did! :)






And this little number is Isabella, Amanda and Greg's little doll. I caught her on an off day so we'll be meeting again this week for a few more shots, but I had to post these... I just looooove this family shot below where dad's looking over at mom.







And finally, last but certainly not least, is this little cutie-patootey called Ilona. Usually I spend a session looking for quirky little expressions and faces, but Ilona stuck her tongue out at me during the entire shoot so instead of looking for faces, I was shooting between the faces she was making at me! It was so cute, I'd do it all over again.