Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Cherry on Top

My week this week ended perfectly with a shoot with Anya. I met her parents when they were expecting her and met Anya for the first time when she was a newborn. It's hard not to speak Cliché this week with all of these babies coming back after a year, the fact is that time does fly! I had a quick scroll through my blog today while on this little blogging spree and sure enough, if I go back to about a year ago I see all these tiny little bee-bops that have come back around this month to show me how they've grown.

It's so special to watch families grow this way! Between her adorable little Gerber Baby curls and big brown eyes and that perfect porcelain olive skin of hers, Anya was a lovely little model. The perfect shot came as unexpectedly as most perfect shots do; we were all wrapped up and cleaning up when we turned to see Anya holding her fur-sister's leash... and snap! I've got a new favorite!