Friday, August 01, 2008

Seven Times Lucky

I spent a morning at the beach with a biiiiig family this week, and let me tell you... at first the thought of photographing 13 relatives didn't thrill me, but after meeting these folks, I was so glad we went ahead and did this shoot, because spending the morning with Sonja and Mikey's kids and grandkids was so much fun I could have stayed there with them all day and not felt the time go by.

I used to think that having kids was the best thing in life. But after seeing Sonja and Mickey with their seven little treasures, I realize now that the best things in life have to be grandkids!

There are soooo many portraits from this shoot, I decided to be fair and post this little compilation to celebrate the art of grandparenthood. Enjoy the peek, you guys! :)