Friday, August 01, 2008

A Friday Morning Miracle

When we were chatting on the phone about her maternity session, I told Rhonda that although it could be very difficult to get a nice family shot with two kids, a husband and a belly, she should bring everyone along and we'd give it a shot... if anything, we would get some great individual shots of each child with mom and her belly.

Then they showed up, and magic happened! Not only were the kids beautiful and animated and so happy to hang out and play, but they were actually so easy to work with and we got some great family shots with Rhonda's bump. I was especially crazy about little Siera, who had so much personality and charisma! She showed up and gave me that awesome first shot that I love getting from toddlers, that ultra-shy look when they're trying to figure out if they like me and trust me. And then within minutes she just exploded into this vivacious little quirky girl that wasn't just a joy to watch, but photographed just beautifully.

I have to talk about Brandon too! He was so cooperative and so sweet and so patient with his little sister, he's only five years old but he acted like he was twelve. I was so impressed with him! I cannot wait to see these little cookies again soon when this little peanut makes an appearance.