Monday, March 24, 2008

Ironman Junior

I hear alot of funny things during sessions, but the funniest I heard was last week during my session with Cooper. His dad started asking me a question which started with "You see alot of babies, what do you think of..." not unusual, followed by any number of things often asked when comparing babies. But Cooper's dad wanted to know if that little bump on his newborn's arm was muscle definition! I don't know, what do you think?



I thought that was adorable. Though I'm thinking that this arm like most is a tootsie roll waiting to happen, and that dad won't see his son competing in an Ironman competition for a few years still! Needless to say, I had a good time shooting Cooper and chatting with his parents, I had alot of good laughs and in the end, caught some great moments. Here are a few of my faves...