Monday, March 24, 2008

Tickled Pink

Where do I start when I talk about Ava & Bronwyn? They're not just loyal clients of mine, they're close friends now and I just love having them over.

Something hilarious happened during our last session. Tickling is something that usually gets me a happy baby, so it's pretty common for me to run my finger along a baby's arm and neck and chin to get a few giggles. But when I tickled Ava last week to get her to snicker, she was positively hypnotized! She made this eye contact with me that was so intense, and she was, well, really tickled pink by the experience, which made everyone in the room burst out in laughter but Ava, who was smitten with the feeling and tried to tickle herself. It was so adorable, it still makes me laugh when I think about it. Here's a documentation of this little experience... I suspect this may have been a "you had to be there" moment, but I still had to post it.