Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The most beautiful eyes I've ever seen

I'm not kidding. I thought about naming this post something like "Warning; beautiful eyes alert!" When Elouan came in with his parents a few days ago the first thing I thought was "Oh, my word, look at those eyes. They're fantastically huge." I'm going to stop going on and on about them and back this up with proof, here....



Just great! And those long curly locks? What a gem! I loved Elouan; he was beautiful, animated, and busting with joy. He gave me a gazillion expressions to capture and really made me laugh with his quirky personality. What more can I ask for? Oh, and he was French, too... which was beautiful, but reminded me a little how quickly my French gets rusty. I'm finding lately my little tricks and tactics are tried & true in English but I have to work on my French rapport with children.

Anyhoo, anyhow, here are some gorgeous photos of this little bird with his parents.




This is him winking at me. Does it get any cuter than that??