Saturday, May 17, 2008

And the award for Most Romantic Daddy goes to....

Jacen, hands down. The same dad who brought us this shot:



makes a comeback with this one:



I just have to tell Jacen where to be and let him be, and he gives me the sweetest most loving moments to shoot.

I've been seeing the Baxters since Ava was just a baby and I absolutely adore them... they're a beautiful family through and through, and I'm always moved by the images that come from our sessions together. Kudos to them and especially Katy for bringing me little baby Evy at just four days old! I know it's terribly difficult to plan a photography session so early in a baby's life but I think (and hope you'll agree when you see these images) that it's so, so worth it! The newborn stage of a baby's life is such a fleeting time, I believe it should be documented in a beautiful way. Here are my favorite moments from my session with one of my favorite families. Look at these kids... could they be happier??