Sunday, May 04, 2008

Colin + Sarah

They say that couples who laugh together, last together. I believe that because of Colin & Sarah, friends of mine who were married last week in Mexico on a gorgeous day.

I am sooo happy I went along for this ride because it was a thrill to witness & capture. For Colin & Sarah, of course, who were made for each other and always have me doing that head-cock punctuated with an "aww" when I see them together. But I really also fell in love with their family and friends, who were warm, fun and hilarious people that made me feel like family all week. I was sorry to see half of them fly back to Vancouver at the end; wish I could have stuck a few in my pocket to hang out with in Toronto!

The one thing that made Colin & Sarah even cooler than they already are, is that they went along with a "trash the dress" shoot after the wedding day, which had me photographing them in all sorts of places compromising their spotless wedding outfits. But what a turnout... I'm absolutely ecstatic with the images from this day. They made me smile, laugh and cry. I hope they do the same for my old friends, and my new ones. Here are a few of my favorites...