Friday, May 16, 2008

Joanna's Angels

Meeting and photographing Joanna's little cookies was all-around fun and almost too easy... both of them took to me really quickly so we had a whole hour of just fun & games, and I got some really precious portraits of them. My favorites? The upside down "I'm the Big Brother" shot, of course...



Even better is the classic baby-new-to-walking stumble-strut... look at that tiny toe touching the floor, does it get cuter than that?



But the best has to be this one, for me:



It's warm, intimate, there's so much love in it, and it's the moment just before Jasmine takes that little teddy bear and rubs her nose in it before dozing off for a nap. There are some things I'm not able to capture in children because two hours isn't enough to catch every habit and quirk, but I'm so pleased I caught this one. Gives me warm fuzzies to look at it.

Here are a couple more stars from this shoot...