Sunday, July 20, 2008

Falling in Love All Over Again

My sister and her husband (aka; Captain Handsome and Plum) came over for a visit on Sunday afternoon when out of nowhere Roxy said “Why don’t you take a few pictures of us?” The last time I photographed them was almost two years ago so I was thrilled at the thought. I plugged in a strobe (what a gray day it was) and had them cuddle up as they would if they were spending a quiet evening in together watching a movie.

I’m pretty confident I got the desired effect because the next thing I knew, they were laughing and kissing and saying “Aww.. this is so nice! Who knew that on a Sunday afternoon after grabbing a coffee we’d be cuddling on Jo’s couch and falling in love all over again!”

I love these two, not just individually but as a couple. They're so into each other, if I wasn't such a romantic I'd probably find them totally disgusting. I’d say as far as the hope to find love goes, they have to be my best inspiration.