Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mike

I met Sheila, Ayden and Mike for a session that was a birthday gift for Mike. I have a soft spot for this shoot because when he came in with his scruffy face and leather boots, Mike kind of reminded me of my dad, and I have to admit it made me a little home sick! Most people think I'm from Quebec because I'm french-canadian, but I'm actually from Timmins (or Shania-land). It's been a while since I've been there, I may have to find the time to make it up there for a visit soon.

If you look at these shots before reading this, you don't need me to tell you how awesome it was to photograph Ayden. I mean, look at that face... he's a little wide-eyed angel and was just candy for the camera. Here are a favorite few from this session... I think I totally nailed the relationship shot I wanted to capture of Mike & Ayden that day.