Saturday, July 19, 2008

Love Fest

When I meet families like Krista’s, I think it’s absurd when I hear them thank me for having photographed them. These children were so gorgeous it was RIDIculous. But what made the session exceptionally great was hands down the relationships between family members in this little troupe. There was so much love and fun in the room it would have been impossible not to get fantastic shots. I think I spent more time trying to pick out my favorites than actually blogging about this bunch! There were so many to pick from.

I adored working with Oakley, a toothy little ham that was such a little model I could hardly keep my camera off of him. He gave me these poses that almost looked practiced!

But Johnny sure gave him a run for his money with those adorable curly locks and those big blue eyes and thick lashes. Ah, boys. They always get the lashes.

Sigh. I love my job, it's way too much fun.