Monday, October 20, 2008

A Big Awesome Post for a Big Awesome Family

I met Michelle and Darren after they braved a long one hour car drive with four kiddo's. That's modern-day heroism if you ask me!

This session was total chaos in the best possible way. It's funny because whenever I have sessions with three or more kids, things get loud and a little crazy, and parents are always sooo worried that their kids are misbehaving but in truth, their kids are being candy for the camera because they're being authentic and generous with their spirits, and so are giving me so much to capture.

The shoot was a complete hit. I loved it, it was fun and energetic, and there was so much to shoot! Being a blended family, these siblings had really great and interesting relationships with each other. I really enjoyed watching them play together.










Love this look... it's such a "you think you're smarter than me but you're not" nine-year-old face!!