Monday, October 20, 2008

BIGGER is B E T T E R

Well, it won't be easy to not make this sound like a sales pitch, but I had to share.

I was unwrapping orders for clients today and out came this enlargement of a really, really beautiful mom shot that I took of Suzanne and her little bee-bop and I have to tell you, when I pulled it out and took it in, I heaved a great sigh.



And that's when I realized that though it's very common for families to purchase large prints of their babies and children on their own, or of their families as a whole lot, it's not common for parents to indulge in a very large print of themselves alone with their child. And because it's not common, I didn't realize how much everyone is missing out! When I saw this print in a large format, the impact that the image had on me as a regular sized print was magnified as a beautiful enlargement.

So think about it. Have you got a nice blank wall that could use a little love? Celebrate your mamahood or daddyhood on that wall, it's doing no one favors by staying blank!