Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Jingle What?

Jingle Bells, ladies & gentlemen! I know you don’t want to think about it yet, but before it’s too late, let’s talk about holiday deadlines!

I’ll be closing the studio from December 13th to January 2nd. The calendar on my website was recently updated with all available sessions before the holidays. If you’re expecting a newborn while I'm on holidays, please let me know. I will be photographing newborns while in the city.

Here are the Holiday deadlines:

All sessions with holiday gifting in mind must take place before November 15th
Holiday card orders placed before December 1st
Print & gallery-wrapped canvas orders placed before December 1st
Jewelry ordered before November 15th


I will be shooting after the November 15th deadline, but there will be no promises made for prints or gifts on time for the holidays.

Happy shopping, everybody! Better get on it before the malls get kooky!