Monday, October 20, 2008

Natalie's Brood

Natalie's boys were a perfect mix of everything. First, can we talk about the eyes on Harrison? Good lord. So pretty!! I think he got them from his grandparent, just like me!



Then there was shy & grumpy Sam who liked to dance. How's that for a character? As you know... I love those shy cookies, they're just a perfect challenge, and always come with an opportunity to get one of those really great intense quiet shots. Like this one!



Check this out... I think this is when I cracked the code!



And then there was sweet & cooperative Evan, who may as well have been my little assistant.





He was actually really fun and energetic, but these two shots happen to be my favorite. I love catching kids lost in thought.

How about a shot to illustrate the chaos that ensues around everything during a shoot with more than two kids. Look at this...